Here my top 5 things (mostly eating) to get you through this miserable, cold hump day in Edinburgh!
- 50% off food at Chaophraya with the code Chaopass when booking.
I would highly recommend the plum chicken or weeping tiger steak if you like a bit of heat.
Click here for t&cs.
2. Up to 30% off your food bill at Badger & Co located on Castle St. Who can resist their chicken pie? It’s my favourite lunch time treat and it certainly puts a Greggs chicken bake to shame. Have a look at the menu.
3. Free vodka cocktail master class at Sygn Bar on Friday 13th. Vodka, cocktails and the possibility of pulled pork fries, what’s not to love? Other drinks offers are below!
4. The Zara sale (Princes St) is still looking full which means, shopping for bargains. OR if you prefer – shop online from the comfort of your couch while binge watching Netflix? New clothes always cheer me up. Hurry up payday!
5. 40% off main meals at Café Rouge OR 2 for 1 on breakfasts – ideal for brunching. I ended up here yesterday, thanks to a well timed email reminder. Thanks Café Rouge!
*** And a wee extra treat at Steak on Stones. £10 per person – soup, rump steak and a portion of their triple cooked chips. The best chips in Edinburgh (honest!) Call 0131 556 1289 to book. ***
If anything else exciting is taking place over the next month – please comment below!